I do personal finances consultations in person or online through Skype and email. If you live in the Greater Victoria area of Vancouver Island, we can meet in person at a place of your choosing.
Personal finances are my passion, and I love helping people one-on-one. My goal as a coach is to help you make sense of your finances, so that you can answer important questions like these:
- How can we be better with our money so we don’t run out at the end of each month?
- Can I afford to retire?
- Will we be able to buy a house?
I have been a K-12 teacher with aspirations to be an accountant; a college instructor; a traveler-blogger; and an educational project manager (my current job). Throughout it all, I have kept a budget in various forms and managed our family’s finances to consumer debt-free status.
I’m currently working on the Certified Financial Planner courses. I also have the following:
- university certificate in accounting
- Bachelor of Education (and I am a certified BC teacher)
- Bachelor Science in mathematics
- Masters in Educational Technology
I live in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, on Vancouver Island with my family (including cats).