I do personal finances consultations online through video conferencing and email. If you live in the Greater Victoria area of Vancouver Island, we can meet in person at a place of your choosing.
Update: during the global pandemic, all meetings will be virtual until we can safely meet in person again.
My goal as a coach is to help you make sense of your finances, so that you can answer important questions like these:
- How can we be better with our money so we don’t run out at the end of each month?
- Can I afford to retire?
- Will we be able to buy a house?
I have taken the four courses required for the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation, although I don’t plan to become certified. I also have the following:
- university certificate in accounting
- Bachelor of Education (and I am a certified BC teacher)
- Bachelor Science in mathematics
- Masters in Educational Technology
- completion of a one-day coaching course from Royal Roads University
I live in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, on Vancouver Island with my family (including cats).